Eid al-Fitr is on Friday , Dec 6th
It was announced that no confirmed moonsighting report was received on the evening of Wednesday , Dec 4, 2002. Therefore, Thursday is the 30th of Ramadan in Japan, and Eid al-Fitr is on Friday, Dec 6, 2002. May Allah accept from us, and from you. And we wish you a blessed Eid.
Important Notice about the Eid Al-Fitr
We wish to draw the attention of all visitors coming to the Mosque on 6/12/2002 for salat Al-Eid :
1) We will appreciate it, if visitors avoid using their personal cars to the mosque. This is because of the lack of sufficient parking space.
2) Visitors are requested to be very orderly, and refrain from making unnecessary noise when entering and going out of the mosque.
3) Visitors are further requested to avoid hanging out and chatting on the road in the front of the mosque and around neighbors' premises.
4) ‘Eid prayer will be performed - insha Allah - from 7:30 AM on 6 /12/2002 .
5) In order to ease the entering and exiting the mosque, please follow the instructions provided and cooperate with the organizing committee and police .
6) Please evacuate the building immediately after prayers ,as let the other pray.
7) It is recommended to come to the mosque abluted ( “ wadoed “ ).
8) We kindly draw your attention to the fact that, it is not allowed to sell, ask for donation or distribute hand outs in or around the institute.
9) We kindly draw your attention that 1F, 3F, B1, B2 floors are for men, and 2F is for women.
Ramadan has started in Japan on 6th November
The start of the Holy Month of Ramadan was announced in Japan on 5th November. ( The first day of the month is on Wednesday , 6th November, 2002. )